Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone have sirius satellite radio........

+14
tm
Teetime
19delta
Gridiron Guy
Huck
OSUBucks
wolverine55
dusty7
BirdWatcher
center
Big E
wilky
Head Idiot
net
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

does anyone have sirius satellite radio........ Empty does anyone have sirius satellite radio........

Post by net Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:44 pm

in their vehicle? i have questions for you if you do.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

does anyone have sirius satellite radio........ Empty Re: does anyone have sirius satellite radio........

Post by Head Idiot Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:48 pm

My wife does.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

does anyone have sirius satellite radio........ Empty Re: does anyone have sirius satellite radio........

Post by wilky Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:26 pm

yes the country stations suck minus outlaw when its not commercial and kinda willys roadhouse. (garths has been largely disappointing)

otherwise stick to 22 PJ, 34, 37.

any other questions?

wilky
Dr. Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Big E Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:52 pm

We have it in one of our vehicles. I like it. I have kind of taken it over and put in favorites (songs & artists) so a notification comes up when they are on. I do have Apple Music. So many times I will just listen to that instead.
Big E
Big E
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:05 pm

wilky wrote:yes the country stations suck minus outlaw when its not commercial and kinda willys roadhouse. (garths has been largely disappointing)

otherwise stick to 22 PJ, 34, 37.

any other questions?

don't listen to country.

thanks for replying.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:08 pm

i was pretty vague. mine is set to expire at the end of the month. i was told to never accept their first payment offer; that they'll drastically reduce the price to keep you as a customer. have any of you negotiated a lower price?
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:11 pm

Big E wrote:We have it in one of our vehicles.  I like it.  I have kind of taken it over and put in favorites (songs & artists) so a notification comes up when they are on.  I do have Apple Music.   So many times I will just listen to that instead.  

my 12 presets are turbo, octane, metal, espn, nfl network, fox sports, cnn and 5 comedy channels.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:28 pm

net wrote:i was pretty vague. mine is set to expire at the end of the month. i was told to never accept their first payment offer; that they'll drastically reduce the price to keep you as a customer. have any of you negotiated a lower price?
It's my wife's first year of having it.

net wrote:

my 12 presets are turbo, octane, metal, espn, nfl network, fox sports, cnn and 5 comedy channels.
Turbo and Octane are usually my go to. Lithium is pretty good too most of the time.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
net wrote:i was pretty vague. mine is set to expire at the end of the month. i was told to never accept their first payment offer; that they'll drastically reduce the price to keep you as a customer. have any of you negotiated a lower price?
It's my wife's first year of having it.

net wrote:

Turbo and Octane are usually my go to.  Lithium is pretty good too most of the time.

have not found lithium. you know the channel number?
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by center Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:14 pm

I think lithium is 34

center
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Ya. It's like 3-4 down from Octane.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:52 pm

I have it in both my truck and new car. They say you can really negotiate the hell out of the price if you're firm. I'm still on the free trial in the car, and drove a (semi) hard bargain when I turned on the truck.

I listen to the Bluegrass Channel (62) and since I don't have TV, I listen to Chris Cuomo for my MSM fix.... POTUS channel, NPR, BBC as well.

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:56 pm

Got it in my wife's car since.

Favorites are Octane, Liquid Metal, Lithium, Turbo, and Hair Nation.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:38 pm

I've had it for a while. I get everything for $18.something a month. No idea if that's good or not as I've never negotiated a price. I very rarely leave the range of channels 34-41 but will also listen to the NFL and ESPN channels.
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:20 pm

I don't have it on my truck but my wife has it on her car. She let her subscription expire and shortly after that she got a letter from them offering a lower rate.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Big E wrote:We have it in one of our vehicles.  I like it.  I have kind of taken it over and put in favorites (songs & artists) so a notification comes up when they are on.  I do have Apple Music.   So many times I will just listen to that instead.  
I like Apple Music, but there's no Tool so I split my lifting between listening to stuff on it and YouTube's new app because they have Tool.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Huck Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:10 am

It's true about negotiating them down. Twice I have called to cancel and they reduced the price enough to make me reconsider.
Huck
Huck
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 am

dusty7 wrote:Got it in my wife's car since.

Favorites are Octane, Liquid Metal, Lithium, Turbo, and Hair Nation.  

liquid metal? going to try lithium today due to you and hi's recommendations.

hair nation....... Puker
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Gridiron Guy Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:18 pm

Just keep telling them you are canceling, eventually, you can get it down to $5 per month

Gridiron Guy
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:31 pm

I do Google Play for $9.99 a month. Is that worth it? What advantages does satellite radio have over Google Play?
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:53 pm

I listen to the radio station that comes in clearest in my car.

Cost $0.00

I'm not sure that's worth it!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Teetime wrote:I listen to the radio station that comes in clearest in my car.

Cost $0.00

I'm not sure that's worth it!

I hear you.

I do Driver's Ed and understand the value of good radio. However, I don't get really good reception at home or at school via antenna. Hence the need for some kind of subscription.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by center Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Cancelled Dish Network today. No idea why we hung on so long. We have the rabbit ears for local channels and Netflix. Saving $107 a month.

center
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:22 pm

center wrote:Cancelled Dish Network today. No idea why we hung on so long. We have the rabbit ears for local channels and Netflix. Saving $107 a month.

God-damned hero right here.

I salute you
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Unless you absolutely need live sports, cable/sat is a waste of money. I cut the cord a decade ago.

We run Netflix, but only because we offer AirBnB and you gotta offer sumptin'... I could skip. I get whatever I need to watch from bit-torrents....

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next