Danville area eats?

Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Danville area eats?

Post by 19delta on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:28 pm

We are down here until Saturday for a wrestling tournament. Any recommendations for local restaurants?
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3677
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by Head Idiot on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:58 pm

There is a burger place in Westville that people swear by. I have never been there. Other than that, I'd get out of there as fast as possible.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10037
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by Teetime on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:04 pm

The Beef House over in Indiana used to be pretty good for a steak. I havenít been in years. Itís eight miles or so east of Danville right off the interstate.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 6342
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by newcom on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Beef House is great but pricey.
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3236
Join date : 2008-09-25
Age : 52
Location : In the land of wordless books.

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by 19delta on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Head Idiot wrote:There is a burger place in Westville that people swear by. I have never been there. Other than that, I'd get out of there as fast as possible.

I think it is called Gross' Burgers? Going to try and check out that place tomorrow.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3677
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by 19delta on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Teetime wrote:The Beef House over in Indiana used to be pretty good for a steak. I havenít been in years. Itís eight miles or so east of Danville right off the interstate.

Did Beef House tonight. Pretty good. I think I prefer the Blackhawk Steak Pit in Oregon.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3677
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by 19delta on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:56 pm

newcom wrote:Beef House is great but pricey.

I'm not hugely familiar with steak houses but I thought $200 for four steak dinners, drinks, and tip wasn't too outrageous.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3677
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by general maximus on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:20 am

Just saw this Delta, sorry. I would have steered you away from the Beef House. But if you were good with it, glad I didnít. There are other places that are better, just not around here. We are a black hile for a good steak. Same thing goes for Pizza. Not a single authentic place in the DVegas area.

Gross Burgers will be a good experiment. You will like the motifs. Get a shake with the American Special. Check out the Hwt for Westville. He is our nose tackle and RT. Not a bad looking kid for still being 15. Lol.

Let me know if you need any more info. I am out of town or I would love to come up and watch a few matches with you.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1275
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by 19delta on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:25 am

general maximus wrote:Just saw this Delta, sorry. †I would have steered you away from the Beef House. †But if you were good with it, glad I didnít. There are other places that are better, just not around here. We are a black hile for a good steak. Same thing goes for Pizza. Not a single authentic place in the DVegas area. †

Gross Burgers will be a good experiment. You will like the motifs. Get a shake with the American Special. †Check out the Hwt for Westville. He is our nose tackle and RT. Not a bad looking kid for still being 15. Lol.

Let me know if you need any more info. †I am out of town or I would love to come up and watch a few matches with you.

We didn't make it down to Gross' Burgers. Boys and the wife wanted to get on the road so we did Steak and Shake in Champaign instead.

I did catch your big guy a few times. I don't think he had many matches. I saw him get his hand raised for at least 3 forfeits but did catch his last match. He smucked some poor kid from Indiana in about 30 seconds. Laughing Impressive looking kid...I can definitely see him being a scholarship football player with his frame.

19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3677
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Danville area eats? Empty Re: Danville area eats?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum