More hazing?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More hazing? Empty More hazing?

Post by newcom on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:04 am

Maryland HS Rape Charges

I love where the defense attorney called it hazing that went to the extreme. F-ing Lawyers! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3244
Join date : 2008-09-25
Age : 52
Location : In the land of wordless books.

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:45 am

WHAT THE \"f\"ing GOES THROUGH THESE PEOPLE'S MINDS WHEN THINKING ABOUT DOING THIS?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by dusty7 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:14 pm

I'm with you HI. Not sure why this is even a thing and why it occurs so often.
dusty7
dusty7
Bee-otch

Posts : 887
Join date : 2010-06-21
Location : Grundy County

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:29 pm

dusty7 wrote:I'm with you HI.  Not sure why this is even a thing and why it occurs so often.
I just don't get it in this day and age where there are no secrets and social attitudes. Want to do gay crap to other dudes, go do it in an environment where that's the deal. I don't get this whole angry/gay/denial/whatever bullshit.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by 19delta on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
dusty7 wrote:I'm with you HI.  Not sure why this is even a thing and why it occurs so often.
I just don't get it in this day and age where there are no secrets and social attitudes.  Want to do gay crap to other dudes, go do it in an environment where that's the deal.  I don't get this whole angry/gay/denial/whatever bullshit.

Are you saying that the guys who held down this kid while another guy jammed a broomstick up his ass did so because they are secretly gay and this was the only outlet for their homosexuality?
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:46 pm

I have no idea why you'd do that, but I bet it has more to do with their own issues than someone else's.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by 19delta on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Head Idiot wrote:I have no idea why you'd do that, but I bet it has more to do with their own issues than someone else's.

No idea that I'd do what?
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:41 pm

19delta wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:I have no idea why you'd do that, but I bet it has more to do with their own issues than someone else's.

No idea that I'd do what?
Not you particularly, but you as in the perpetrators.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by 19delta on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:58 am

Head Idiot wrote:
19delta wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:I have no idea why you'd do that, but I bet it has more to do with their own issues than someone else's.

No idea that I'd do what?
Not you particularly, but you as in the perpetrators.

I think the article said that it was a "tradition" and the broomstick had been around for years. So I'm assuming that these kids shoved the broomstick up the other kid's ass because the broomstick had been shoved up their ass.

I can't fathom how not a single adult in the school knew what was going on. That is simply unbelievable. There is no way.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:08 am

19delta wrote:
I can't fathom how not a single adult in the school knew what was going on. That is simply unbelievable. There is no way.
Hey, coaches have enough to worry about on the field for winning the game. You can't expect them to be able to pay attention to stuff like this.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by 19delta on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:11 am

Head Idiot wrote:
19delta wrote:
I can't fathom how not a single adult in the school knew what was going on. That is simply unbelievable. There is no way.
Hey, coaches have enough to worry about on the field for winning the game.  You can't expect them to be able to pay attention to stuff like this.

I see what you did there.

+1
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by 19delta on Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Closer to home:

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20181130/byron-school-officials-conclude-naked-oreo-run-was-not-hazing

I wonder how they determined it was a voluntary act?
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Teetime on Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:20 pm

19delta wrote:I wonder how they determined it was a voluntary act?


I work right across the street from the SHG field.

I do that on my lunch hour M-W-F. It keeps me from eating the cookies my wife puts in my lunch bucket.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 6357
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by ging on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:00 pm

19delta wrote:Closer to home:

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20181130/byron-school-officials-conclude-naked-oreo-run-was-not-hazing

I wonder how they determined it was a voluntary act?

if it happens in Ogle County, it can happen anywhere. Twisted Evil
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 51
Location : Sterling, IL

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:01 am

ging wrote:
19delta wrote:Closer to home:

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20181130/byron-school-officials-conclude-naked-oreo-run-was-not-hazing

I wonder how they determined it was a voluntary act?

if it happens in Ogle County, it can happen anywhere. Twisted Evil  
The last bastion of masculinity has been breached. Pussification complete.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Vanilla on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:44 am

Head Idiot wrote:
ging wrote:
19delta wrote:Closer to home:

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20181130/byron-school-officials-conclude-naked-oreo-run-was-not-hazing

I wonder how they determined it was a voluntary act?

if it happens in Ogle County, it can happen anywhere. Twisted Evil  
The last bastion of masculinity has been breached.  Pussification complete.

I'm pretty sure they were using the Oreos to prevent the breaching of their masculinity. They probably heard about the broomstick thing and were trying to build up their resistance. To be fair, those kids, while admittedly Oglers, have grown up in the shadow of a nuclear plant. They have weird ideas about how to protect themselves from exposure to stuff.
Vanilla
Vanilla
Bee-otch

Posts : 225
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 44
Location : Ogle County

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by 19delta on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Vanilla wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
ging wrote:
19delta wrote:Closer to home:

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20181130/byron-school-officials-conclude-naked-oreo-run-was-not-hazing

I wonder how they determined it was a voluntary act?

if it happens in Ogle County, it can happen anywhere. Twisted Evil  
The last bastion of masculinity has been breached.  Pussification complete.

I'm pretty sure they were using the Oreos to prevent the breaching of their masculinity. They probably heard about the broomstick thing and were trying to build up their resistance. To be fair, those kids, while admittedly Oglers, have grown up in the shadow of a nuclear plant. They have weird ideas about how to protect themselves from exposure to stuff.

Heard some rumors that the Byron thing might not be over.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Bighitter11 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:48 pm

Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1362
Join date : 2010-02-09

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:57 pm

Bighitter11 wrote:Apparently slapping your penis to a teammates face is not cool

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20190103/byrons-ricky-messling-charged-with-battery-after-incident-on-football-bus
What. The. \"f\"ing?

I did witness that happen in college, but it wasn't on purpose. Kid was bent over tying his shoe, kid next to him was drying off from his shower. Someone yelled shower kid's name and he turned real quickly and it slapped the shoe tier in the face.

He was a gifted young man...
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by dusty7 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:40 pm

As I stated before I don't understand why things like this happen.

At what point is the coach going to be held accountable? I know it's not the coaches fault but if this happens on a bus where the coach is supervising something should needs to be done. Obviously kids are dumb but at some point adults need to be held accountable.

I learned from an older coach to always sit in the middle of the bus to stop any, in his words, "Tom Foolery."
dusty7
dusty7
Bee-otch

Posts : 887
Join date : 2010-06-21
Location : Grundy County

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by ging on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:41 am

dusty7 wrote:

I learned from an older coach to always sit in the middle of the bus to stop any, in his words, "Tom Foolery."

when i coached middle school boys basketball, i sat in the back of the bus for that very reason. very effective in preventing shenanigans.
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 2641
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 51
Location : Sterling, IL

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by illinipete on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:24 pm

got drunk in the back of the bus on a high school class trip. got drunk in the back of a mini bus in college coming back from conference meet. Teacher and coach were in the front seat both times!
illinipete
illinipete
I Pete my Pants

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2008-07-08
Location : THE Valley

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Teetime on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Wait till we tell your children.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 6357
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by 19delta on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Apparently, there are some people at Byron who don't think that any of this is a big deal:

https://www.rrstar.com/opinion/20190105/our-view-byron-sports-need-look-from-outside
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Head Idiot on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Byron Coach wrote:Kids making simple, harmless, dumb choices..........that’s your angle? No hazing. You called all the way to the IHSA? You FOIA our emails? There are a heck of a lot worse things our kids could be doing......drugs, drinking, etc.
To a degree, the guy has a point. The Oreo thing, if not forced on kids, is just stupid. The dick to the face thing is a little more heinous, but I'm sure we've all seen behavior like that before. I have no idea why people do that, or what goes through their minds to make them do that, but I don't know why people draw penises on everything. And I guarantee you we all know an adult who still does that stupid crap.

I think that to compare these incidents to the Reed Custer or Plano things as if they are equal is probably what this coach is reacting to. Those were truly disgusting.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10070
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

More hazing? Empty Re: More hazing?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum