The Big 10 was exposed on Saturday

Go down

The Big 10 was exposed on Saturday

Post by Teetime on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:47 am

As a terrible football league.

Is it the quality of the players or the coaches that is so bad? It canít be the reasources that they have available to these programs.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Big 10 was exposed on Saturday

Post by OldTitan on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Northwestern had some key offensive line injuries. They always seem to have a bad early season game. Remember, they lost to ISU in 16 and came back to win a bowl game against Pitt. They got trounced by Duke last season and came back to have another good season and win a bowl game. This is a pattern for the Cats and it will turn around.

Illini were competitive, which is more than the 40 Illini fans that went to the game were expecting.

Wisconsin's loss to BYU was a disaster.

Purdue is the best 0-3 football team out there. Mizzou took advantage of some good breaks, but this was a highly competitive game.

Nebraska's loss to Troy is †a testament to the fact Frost has a big job and the Troy coach should land a major contract with a major school next season. Even so, another bad loss for the conference.

Maryland's loss to Temple was bad. Considering the train wreck they endured this off-season, I am surprised they are competitive at all.

Rutgers is just being Rutgers.

For the conference I think the Wisconsin loss was the most demoralizing. There were some calling Wisconsin a dark horse to make the final four.

The upset I was hoping and praying for did not happen. Minnesota defeated Miami of Ohio. Injuries are killing Miami and it looks like they lost their two best receivers. It's a shame because that staff is awesome and work their tails off.
OldTitan
Dr. Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:48 pm

When I saw that game on the TV listing, I didn't even make the Chuck vs Peejy Peej connection. I agree I would have loved for that game to have been a Miami upset.

#StillBlocked Laughing
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Saw that Peejey Peej came to Champaign today and gave up 55 to the offensive juggernaut that is the Fighting Illini...
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Saw that Peejey Peej came to Champaign today and gave up 55 to the offensive juggernaut that is the Fighting Illini...

They left the oars for the boat at home.
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:20 am

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Saw that Peejey Peej came to Champaign today and gave up 55 to the offensive juggernaut that is the Fighting Illini...

They left the oars for the boat at home.
I think they forgot the boat too.
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down