Assistant Coach Openings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Assistant Coach Openings - Page 2 Empty Re: Assistant Coach Openings

Post by net on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 am

Defensive Position:
Illinois College (D-III - IL): Illinois College, a private co-ed liberal arts college in Jacksonville, Illinois, is seeking applications for a defensive restricted earnings coaching position. This position is seasonal, pays $2,500, no housing or benefits included, however an inexpensive housing option is available. Start date is as soon as possible. The coach will work primarily with the defensive line, and assist with special teams (Co-Coordinator title based on experience). Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to rdefrisco@ic.edu. Illinois College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from underrepresented minorities and women.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4906
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 54
Location : in the patch

Back to top Go down

Assistant Coach Openings - Page 2 Empty Re: Assistant Coach Openings

Post by general maximus on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:54 pm

We have multiple teaching positions open and our Admin is specifically looking for Coaches

Middle School P.E. Starting Second Semester.
Middle School Social Studies most likely Starting Second Semester
Special Ed all over the district

I am also looking for a few paid coaching positions for next year.

Message me with any questions

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Assistant Coach Openings - Page 2 Empty Re: Assistant Coach Openings

Post by general maximus on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:42 am

general maximus wrote:We have multiple teaching positions open and our Admin is specifically looking for Coaches

Middle School P.E.   Starting Second Semester.
Middle School Social Studies most likely Starting Second Semester
Special Ed all over the district

I am also looking for a few paid coaching positions for next year.  

Message me with any questions

My position at the Junior High will be open second semester. I teach US history to 8th Graders.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Assistant Coach Openings - Page 2 Empty Re: Assistant Coach Openings

Post by Head Idiot on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:43 am

general maximus wrote:
general maximus wrote:We have multiple teaching positions open and our Admin is specifically looking for Coaches

Middle School P.E.   Starting Second Semester.
Middle School Social Studies most likely Starting Second Semester
Special Ed all over the district

I am also looking for a few paid coaching positions for next year.  

Message me with any questions

My position at the Junior High will be open second semester.  I teach US history to 8th Graders.  
What are you going to do?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 10028
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 101
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Assistant Coach Openings - Page 2 Empty Re: Assistant Coach Openings

Post by general maximus on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:27 am

Head Idiot wrote:
general maximus wrote:
general maximus wrote:We have multiple teaching positions open and our Admin is specifically looking for Coaches

Middle School P.E.   Starting Second Semester.
Middle School Social Studies most likely Starting Second Semester
Special Ed all over the district

I am also looking for a few paid coaching positions for next year.  

Message me with any questions

My position at the Junior High will be open second semester.  I teach US history to 8th Graders.  
What are you going to do?

Admin.


general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Assistant Coach Openings - Page 2 Empty Re: Assistant Coach Openings

Post by general maximus on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:12 am

We decided to go a different route regarding the position that I vacated. I taught 8th grade History and Science. We are going to have our 7th grade History teacher(who previously taught 6th and 7th history on seperate teams) do the same thing at the 7th and 8th grade level.

This will free up a 7th and 8th grade science position here in Georgetown. It is a pretty sweet gig with regard to only have 2 preps to plan for and also will essentially be able to design the whole curriculum if you want.

If you are interested or know anyone who would be, contact me at jcavanaugh@gobuffaloes.org.

We have paid football spots and are looking for some long term guys and would be able to find other athletic opportunities at either the high school or here at the junior high.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Assistant Coach Openings - Page 2 Empty Re: Assistant Coach Openings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum