Christmas Break?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Christmas Break?

Post by niewi 24 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:22 am

The leggings donít bother me one bit, usually. The themed week though gets a bit much. However, I am taking advantage of dress like a holiday character day.
niewi 24
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:26 am

Given the work ethic I've seen in my classroom lately, I think maybe Christmas Break actually started for our students two weeks ago...
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsefeather on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:42 am

tincup1215 wrote:We go through Friday, regular schedule. †Off until January 8th though which is nice

Same.
Horsefeather
Bee-otch

http://djsautosandcards.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Skin on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:40 pm

niewi 24 wrote:The leggings donít bother me one bit, usually. The themed week though gets a bit much. However, I am taking advantage of dress like a holiday character day.
My experience is that those that wear leggings the most, are the ones who should wear them the least.

A squat won't kill you...
Head Skin
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Skin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Another trend over the 2 days of finals was kids wearing blankets over their shoulders like they're on the Trail of Tears. Few things about that-

1. There were more dudes doing it I saw than girls. Like, do realize how feminine you look right now?

2. If only they had invented something you could put on you, like over your legs or over your arms and torso that could make you warmer and like you "wore" it...

3. I'm sure it was to offer them a safe space from the stresses of high school finals. In ten years we'll offer them kittens to pet as well.
Head Skin
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Those aren't blankets......they are cheat sheets.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by net on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Head Skin wrote:Another trend over the 2 days of finals was kids wearing blankets over their shoulders like they're on the Trail of Tears. †Few things about that-

1. †There were more dudes doing it I saw than girls. †Like, do realize how feminine you look right now?

2. †If only they had invented something you could put on you, like over your legs or over your arms and torso that could make you warmer and like you "wore" it...

3. †I'm sure it was to offer them a safe space from the stresses of high school finals. †In ten years we'll offer them kittens to pet as well.

wow. your kids need to get with the times! we banned blankets the first week of december. something about bedbugs and lice. Rolling Eyes
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:52 pm

p.s.-never saw dudes doing this; only dudettes.
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Skin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Teetime wrote:Those aren't blankets......they are cheat sheets.

Wake up and smell the coffee!
Judging by grades, no one cheated on my tests.

Hell, my tests are questions from previous tests copied and pasted onto one form. I tell the kids that on the first day and that if they keep the tests and correct them as we go over them, they will have every question and answer on the test.

I had far more D- and F than As.
Head Skin
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Skin on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:32 pm

net wrote:
Head Skin wrote:Another trend over the 2 days of finals was kids wearing blankets over their shoulders like they're on the Trail of Tears. †Few things about that-

1. †There were more dudes doing it I saw than girls. †Like, do realize how feminine you look right now?

2. †If only they had invented something you could put on you, like over your legs or over your arms and torso that could make you warmer and like you "wore" it...

3. †I'm sure it was to offer them a safe space from the stresses of high school finals. †In ten years we'll offer them kittens to pet as well.

wow. your kids need to get with the times! we banned blankets the first week of december. something about bedbugs and lice. Rolling Eyes
That's gross.
Head Skin
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top