Best quarterfinal game near you?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best quarterfinal game near you?

Post by center on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 pm

wilky wrote:morris and Rochelle has all the fixings to be an instant classic.

for the same reasons I had asked if Rochelle could beat johnsburg, was because I know its hard to beat Rochelle twice, and now morris will have to do it.

I actually went to the first game, it was my first visit to a morris game in quite some time (I have listened to every other game I didn't watch). I was about 7 minutes late and morris was down 14-0. Morris ended up clawing back and winning, luckily, 34-30. Morris did some interesting things on offense and defense that game that I think helped make the game closer, that I don't think will happen again. Rochelle I thought played great 97% of the time, but the 3% was costly. I was very impressed with Rochelle discipline, toughness, and skilled players, as I always am they are well coached. Morris was missing some people and some people have switched/changed positions. Morris lacked fire for a lot of their games this year, but like last year, are peaking at the right time. I think morris has more talent and with previous win are the favorite. Rochelle has the skill to make a confident morris team pay. Morris has the size to pound Rochelles momentum out of them. its gonna be a slobberknocker I think. hopefully no injuries and the team who makes the least mistakes wins.

I think this will be a classic also. With the size and physicality of these two teams it might register on the Richter Scale.

center
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:09 pm

I wish I had more time and I could watch all of the games - this one in particular.
crusader
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by FourT4 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm going to Bridgeport to take in an instant 1A classic between RedHill and Athens.

Battle of the big uglies up front clearing the way for their quick guys.

FourT4
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by eakaby on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:34 pm

illinipete wrote:
eakaby wrote:I got my pick of Batavia at Lincoln-Way West, Benet at Lincoln-Way Central, or Oswego at Lincoln-Way East.  I teach at West, spent most of my career at East, and started at Central.  Truth is, I probably won’t go to any of them.  

Get your butt up to Woodstock with me and B Rude.........IF ITS NOT RAINING!  Smile

Oh, I'm sorry Pete... Do they still play football in the northern wannabe suburbs???

Also... I thought you'd be going to the Sterling game?
eakaby
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by 4a(6afornet)north on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:17 am

crusader wrote:I wish I had more time and I could watch all of the games - this one in particular.

on The Cube at 2pm

4a(6afornet)north
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by SIFBCoach7 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:52 am

Looks like I'll be headed to Tuscola.

Carrollton looks very physical from what I've seen, but not sure they have the size to compete. Tuscola will wear them down a little, I think.
SIFBCoach7
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top