Medicare for all....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Medicare for all....

Post by Teetime on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:55 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Medicare for all....

Post by general maximus on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Unless this plan or any other lays out in detail how the heck we (the working folks) are gonna pay for it, I should be burned before the second paper copy is printed.

The difference between all these plans comes down to this for ME (and only ME) LOGISTICS. While I would like everyone to be covered by a good health plan, I realize it is not realistic considering the amount of cost it entails because of so many folks not assuming any financial responsibility. As well as their disregard for healthy choices. If you smoke or use any tobacco, should you be given health benefits?

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:43 pm

When you cut out the insurance companies and send all those premiums that we are paying now, and our employers are paying now to the Medicare system and have a plan with the low overhead that medicare has vs the current overhead that we give to insurance companies....this plan becomes ultra-affordable.

It's a valid question about tobacco users. I'm told there are studies that indicate smokers are cheaper to insure than non-smokers because they die before their 80's and 90's when the non-smokers really rack up the charges.

What about fat people....can we separate those that can't help their fatness from the over eaters?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Skin on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Teetime wrote:.can we separate those that can't help their fatness from the over eaters?
There is no such thing as those that can't help their fatness.

Being fat is not a disease.
Head Skin
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum