The Yearly Thank You...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yearly Thank You...

Post by Horsefeather on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 am

It's time for me to give my yearly thank you to the board.  For those who haven't been around here long and don't know the story... my son, Devin, passed away June 16, 2001, from a brain tumor.  Today is his birthday.  He would have turned 18 today, and would have been heading into his senior year of high school.  

Those that do know the story and have been around since then... this is my usual post to say thank you for all the love & support you all showed to my family and me during that time.  I truly couldn't have made it through it without you.  

They say time heals all wounds.  That statement is partially true.  I still think & talk about Devin all the time, and it's very easy for me to do so.  There are certain moments that still grab me though, and this school year is one I've been dreading for awhile.  Devin's group of classmates at MCHS are a SUPERB group of kids and I find myself often wondering what it would have been like to see Devin in that mix.  I will miss not sharing his senior year activities with him... as weird as that may sound.

I'm truly blessed with my two kiddos, Keaton and Kedzie who I'm truly enjoying as they grow.  But today, obviously my thoughts are on my Lil' Friend.

Thanks again to everyone who helped divide the pain and share the joy that we had with Devin!

Horsefeather
Bee-otch

http://djsautosandcards.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Yearly Thank You...

Post by ging on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:50 am

happy birthday, devin!

Crying or Very sad
ging
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by net on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:37 pm

i never know how to respond to this yearly message. i know that Devin's death made you and i friends because of my response. and i will still hold true to my reply. i had another stent 'replaced' lately, so i'm pretty sure i'll be able to relay my message as i promised.

God bless you and your tribe dave. i'll wander forever to uphold my promise.

God bless you Devin.
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top