varna midland vs rich central??!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by ging on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Week 9 match up - class 1a varna midland vs class 5a rich central who has a qb going to niu, not to mention a bevy of other talented players. who wanted this game???
avatar
ging
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2235
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 49
Location : Sterling, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by Bighitter11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am

Both were probably desperate to fill a void on the schedule.  Having a game under contract atleast guarantees a forfeit if another team CANT field a team which I would almost bet my life on come week 9 for Varna


Last edited by Bighitter11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer Error)
avatar
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1004
Join date : 2010-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by ging on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:30 am

Bighitter11 wrote: Having a game under contract atleast guarantees a forfeit if another team can field a team which I would almost bet my life on come week 9 for Varna

if they're smart!!!
avatar
ging
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2235
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 49
Location : Sterling, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by 19delta on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:52 am

Brings this to mind:

avatar
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3051
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by wolverine55 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Yeah, like others, I can't imagine this game will actually be played...
avatar
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 2777
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 37
Location : Nauvoo, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by net on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:46 pm

i've seen rich central up and close for 2 years. if a young coach wanted a quick head start, this is it. teach them fundys and you could win some games. the talent is so raw.

plus they have some really nice facilities.
avatar
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4491
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 52
Location : in the patch

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by ging on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:09 pm

net wrote:i've seen rich central up and close for 2 years...plus they have some really nice facilities.

we talkin about the same place???? Shocked
avatar
ging
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2235
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 49
Location : Sterling, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by net on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:51 pm

ging wrote:
net wrote:i've seen rich central up and close for 2 years...plus they have some really nice facilities.

we talkin about the same place???? Shocked

rich has played marion wk9 at our place for the last 2 years. so, yeah, i've seen them up close. when we went to play crete, that's where we did our pregame. 'yes' would be my correct response.
avatar
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4491
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 52
Location : in the patch

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by ging on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 am

net wrote:
ging wrote:
net wrote:i've seen rich central up and close for 2 years...plus they have some really nice facilities.

we talkin about the same place???? Shocked

rich has played marion wk9 at our place for the last 2 years. so, yeah, i've seen them up close. when we went to play crete, that's where we did our pregame. 'yes' would be my correct response.

I was talking about the facilities. we played there in 2nd round last year and it was less than impressive.
avatar
ging
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2235
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 49
Location : Sterling, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by net on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:22 pm

ging wrote:
net wrote:
ging wrote:
net wrote:i've seen rich central up and close for 2 years...plus they have some really nice facilities.

we talkin about the same place???? Shocked

rich has played marion wk9 at our place for the last 2 years. so, yeah, i've seen them up close. when we went to play crete, that's where we did our pregame. 'yes' would be my correct response.

I was talking about the facilities. we played there in 2nd round last year and it was less than impressive.

Embarassed i was thinking about rich south. Embarassed
avatar
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4491
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 52
Location : in the patch

Back to top Go down

Re: varna midland vs rich central??!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum