President Trump

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: President Trump

Post by ramblinman on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:52 pm

19delta wrote:I find it highly unlikely that a Republican-controlled House will impeach him and even if that does happen it is virtually impossible that a Republican-controlled Senate will convict him.

You are probably right.  However, wouldn't it be something if the GOP felt that impeaching him is the only thing that will save the GOP from suffering one of its worst mid-term elections ever?  

Keeping Trump around is an easy target and scapegoat for the Dems to take aim at for the next 3.5 years.  I betcha their braintrust, such as it is, has zero interest in impeachment.
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:45 pm

ramblinman wrote:
19delta wrote:I find it highly unlikely that a Republican-controlled House will impeach him and even if that does happen it is virtually impossible that a Republican-controlled Senate will convict him.

You are probably right.  However, wouldn't it be something if the GOP felt that impeaching him is the only thing that will save the GOP from suffering one of its worst mid-term elections ever?  

Keeping Trump around is an easy target and scapegoat for the Dems to take aim at for the next 3.5 years.  I betcha their braintrust, such as it is, has zero interest in impeachment.

This is basically the plot of Season 5 of House of Cards!
Very Happy
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:51 pm

19delta wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

This is basically the plot of Season 5 of House of Cards!
Very Happy

Just watched episodes 1 and 2 last night.
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:54 pm

One positive outcome of the Trump Administration might be the states rediscovering federalism and the Ninth and Tenth Amendments:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/06/07/hawaii-ignores-trump-presses-climate-accord/102582856/

I would like to see states take the same approach on guns, drugs, sex, and social justice.
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Wait....how will I know which drugs and sex I'm allowed to have as I'm driving across the country?

Will there be signage?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top