"13 Reasons Why"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"13 Reasons Why"

Post by 19delta on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 am

OK...I will admit it. I binge watched it this past weekend. Any of you guys see it?

This is probably really $hitty but my biggest takeaway was that I was glad that I didn't have any daughters. \"f\"ing God Bless those of you guys who do...my prayers and thoughts will be with you. If that series is just 10% accurate, being a high school girl sucks a$$.

For those of us who have boys...we need to talk to them and make sure that the kind of crap that happened to Hannah never comes from our sons.
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Re: "13 Reasons Why"

Post by wolverine55 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 am

Sort of like you say, I know several people who are drawn to it and keep watching, but not necessarily for good reasons. They find it more unbelievable.

I have not watched it yet, although it may be my next Netflix watch. I didn't subscribe until just about a week ago and have watched Last Chance U and am currently on episode 5 of Stranger Things.
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 am

We just binged "Goliath" off Amazon.... 2 eps one night, then 6 on a rainy Sunday...

Will check out 13 Reasons

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm

I'm in the middle of "13 Reasons".

I'm happy my daughter is 31 and married. It reminded me of some things that happened when she was 17. Thank God she had my wife she could talk to (and did).

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta on Sun May 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Teetime wrote:I'm in the middle of "13 Reasons".

I'm happy my daughter is 31 and married. It reminded me of some things that happened when she was 17. Thank God she had my wife she could talk to (and did).

I don't have any daughters but I hope that I have done a good job of teaching them to respect woman.
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top